Sunday, June 17, 2012

No Missionary Dating!

This is going to sound bad, but it is so true!  Please don't do any missionary dating.  I actually pray that you won't date without us right by your side anyway- you are so special and important.  I certainly want you to save every part of yourself for that one special man that God chooses for you.  Don't ever believe that God will not guide you specifically to your mate.  I know that God led me straight to your Baba.  So, just keep in mind that whoever you date will probably eventually become your mate!  Don't date lost people!  Just stick with those guys who are living their lives for God.  They will treat you the way you should be treated, and they will love you the way that God loves the church.  You will be treated like the Princess you are!  Find someone who treats you the way you have seen your Baba treat me all these years!

No comments:

Post a Comment