Saturday, September 22, 2012

God-Confidence



1 Corinthians 10:13

The Message (MSG)
13 No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he’ll never let you be pushed past your limit; he’ll always be there to help you come through it.

With God-confidence in your life, you can do anything.  I read this passage while Baba was in china on a mission trip.  God knew that He had to supply me with His confidence for me to make it without Baba around.  We are such a close, tight family--the three of us.  So, it definitely affects us when one of us is missing.  I am so thankful that God's word is a steady stream of wisdom and love within our lives.  I could not ever make it without Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment