Saturday, July 14, 2012

No One Can Interrupt HIS Work


Daniel 4:34-35

The Message (MSG)
 34-35 "At the end of the seven years, I, Nebuchadnezzar, looked to heaven. I was given my mind back and I blessed the High God, thanking and glorifying God, who lives forever:
   "His sovereign rule lasts and lasts,
   his kingdom never declines and falls.
Life on this earth doesn't add up to much,
   but God's heavenly army keeps everything going.
No one can interrupt his work,
   no one can call his rule into question.

I am reminded daily that God's work is the most important thing taking place in our lives.  Recently your Baba went on a trip with the Kids' Team to church camp.  We really missed him while he was gone since we are not used to spending nights away from each other.  We are always together as a family.  Yet, I am so filled with blessings from our Heavenly Father when I realized that His work was sending Baba to that church camp.  Serving God, in whatever capacity He calls us for, is the most important work that we can do here.  I pray that you will always serve Him with your whole heart every day of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment