Sunday, August 26, 2012

Nana Claire's Favorite


John 14:1-4

The Message (MSG)

John 14

The Road
 1-4 "Don't let this throw you. You trust God, don't you? Trust me. There is plenty of room for you in my Father's home. If that weren't so, would I have told you that I'm on my way to get a room ready for you? And if I'm on my way to get your room ready, I'll come back and get you so you can live where I live. And you already know the road I'm taking."

Nana Claire used to read the passage every night.  Her Mom also loved it, and I believe it was a passage that had passed along as a favorite in her family for years.  Every time I read it, I am reminded of the how much she loved me and how much she loved you.  She knew you were coming, and she longed to be your grandmother.  It just wasn't meant for you to meet her here, but she is waiting to meet you someday in Heaven.  

No comments:

Post a Comment